Monday, February 01, 2021

Suzanne Redfearn's "Hadley & Grace," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Hadley and Grace by Suzanne Redfearn.

The entry begins:
Since Hadley & Grace was inspired by Thelma & Louise, the entire time I was writing it I was seeing it as a movie. Yet, in my head, the characters were very different than Geena Davis and Susan Sarandon.

Hadley is well bred and sexy. I see someone like Salma Hayek playing her.

And the moment I started watching...[read on]
Visit Suzanne Redfearn's website, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

Coffee with a Canine: Suzanne Redfearn and Cooper.

My Book, The Movie: Hush Little Baby.

The Page 69 Test: Hush Little Baby.

The Page 69 Test: No Ordinary Life.

Writers Read: Suzanne Redfearn (February 2016).

My Book, The Movie: No Ordinary Life.

My Book, The Movie: In an Instant.

The Page 69 Test: In an Instant.

Q&A with Suzanne Redfearn.

My Book, The Movie: Hadley and Grace.

--Marshal Zeringue