Monday, February 15, 2021

Marshall Ryan Maresca's "The Velocity of Revolution," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Velocity of Revolution by Marshall Ryan Maresca.

The entry begins:
So, I have definitely thought about how The Velocity of Revolution might be made into a movie or series. My degree was in Film & Video Production, after all, and I like to think I write in a very cinematic style. So I definitely think the The Velocity of Revolution can translate very well to the screen It’s a dieselpunk fantasy filled with motorcycles, psychic magic connections, tacos, pansexual polycules, train heists, tacos, races, revolution, goddesses on the radio, and did I mention tacos? So it’s got a lot going on that has strong visual and cinematic appeal.

But when it comes to casting? I’m honestly not sure. Who should play Wenthi Tungét, the cycle-riding patrol officer who gets sent undercover with in the undercaste districts of the city so he can infiltrate the growing revolutionary...[read on]
Visit Marshall Ryan Maresca's website.

My Book, The Movie: The Velocity of Revolution.

--Marshal Zeringue