Monday, January 25, 2010

Coffee with a canine: Cindi Myers & Snoopy and Katie

Today's featured trio at Coffee with a Canine: Cindi Myers & Snoopy and Katie.

Katie, on how she was united with Cindi Myers and Snoopy:
I'm a little shy. I have a tragic past I don't really like to talk about. Let's just say my puppy years were not all good times. I ended up at an animal shelter, where I stayed for a month. I was really depressed, beginning to think I'd never find my forever home. Then one day, Mom and Dad and Snoopy came in. They seemed like really nice people. Snoopy said if I threw my lot in with them I wouldn't be sorry. He'd been living with two older lady dogs who passed away and he was lonely. So, even though I have issues about trusting people, I decided to trust Mom and Dad. And boy am I glad I did. I've been with them over two years now and life is good! I'm even learning to deal with some of my trust issues, thanks to them. And Snoopy has taught me a lot of things, like how to catch squirrels and how to do a...[read on]
Cindi Myers worked as a newspaper reporter, travel agent and medical clinic manager before turning to writing full time. She's written both historical and contemporary romance, as well as dozens of short stories and nonfiction articles.

Her latest books are
Her Christmas Wish, Harlequin American Romance (December 2009), and A Father For Her Son, Harlequin Superromance (January 2010).

Visit
Cindi Myers' website.

Read--
Coffee with a Canine: Cindi Myers & Snoopy and Katie.

--Marshal Zeringue