Thursday, March 31, 2016

J.T. Ellison's "No One Knows," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: No One Knows by J.T. Ellison.

The entry begins:
No One Knows has already had some interest, so I hope this isn’t a purely hypothetical exercise. This one was very hard, because I haven’t had anyone in mind for any of these roles outside of ChloĆ« Grace Moretz, who has always been Aubrey Hamilton to me. That innocent face hides so much! I can absolutely envision her in this role as the young widow who’s lost her entire world and is trying to put herself back together again.

Finn Wittrock, who was in Unbroken, could totally pull off...[read on]
Visit J.T. Ellison's website, or follow her on Twitter or Facebook.

The Page 69 Test: Edge of Black.

The Page 69 Test: When Shadows Fall.

My Book, The Movie: When Shadows Fall.

My Book, The Movie: What Lies Behind.

The Page 69 Test: What Lies Behind.

Writers Read: J. T. Ellison.

The Page 69 Test: No One Knows.

My Book, The Movie: No One Knows.

--Marshal Zeringue