Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Q&A with Jeffrey Siger

From my Q&A with Jeffrey Siger, author of A Deadly Twist:
How much work does your title do to take readers into the story?

The title for book #11 in my Chief Inspector Andreas Kaldis series is A Deadly Twist, and the story is filled with many unexpected deadly twists. But the interesting thing for me about this title is that it’s the first book in my mystery-thriller series that does not employ an alliterative title. With the exception of the trade paperback version of The Mykonos Mob (Book #10)–titled Island of Secrets–every Kaldis book uses an alliterative title naming the Greek locale where that story is set. With my books considered fast paced favorites of armchair travelers, I suppose it’s fair to say that, even in their alliterative form, my titles work well at drawing readers into the story. By the way, I happily agreed with...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Jeffrey Siger's website.

The Page 69 Test: Murder in Mykonos.

The Page 69 Test: Prey on Patmos.

The Page 69 Test: Target Tinos.

The Page 69 Test: Mykonos After Midnight.

The Page 69 Test: A Deadly Twist.

Q&A with Jeffrey Siger.

--Marshal Zeringue