Saturday, February 02, 2019

James Brabazon's "The Break Line," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Break Line by James Brabazon.

The entry begins:
The audio book of The Break Line was read by the brilliant Irish actor Jason O’Mara. He’s exactly the right age, and he’s from the right place in Ireland to get the accent absolutely spot on. He did the read so well that his voice has become Max McLean’s voice in my head as I write the sequel. I as so thrilled when he agreed to do the read, and he’s been very supportive of the book. He’d be great as Max McLean.

Ana María would have to be played by Ana Ularu. I’d never seen her on screen before and then I watched Matthew Ross’s film Siberia. It was as if my Ana María had walked in shot…

Sonny Boy? Liam Neeson. General King? Charles...[read on]
Visit James Brabazon's website.

The Page 69 Test: The Break Line.

My Book, The Movie: The Break Line.

--Marshal Zeringue