Friday, February 08, 2019

Jane A. Adams's "Kith and Kin," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Kith and Kin by Jane A. Adams.

The entry begins:
Having finally got around to watching The Hateful Eight, I have to wonder what Tarantino would do with Henry Johnstone…

Or maybe Jim Jarmusch. I’d love to know how he’d film a Henry Johnstone book… I’ve a real fondness for both Ghost Dog and Broken Flowers in particular (Ghost Dog inspired an as yet unfinished novella) and though I’m sure I’d end up with a very different Henry, it would certainly be interesting.

So, who would play Henry… Cary Grant would have been nice…

John Light has the right kind of look but...[read on]
Visit Jane A. Adams's website.

The Page 69 Test: Kith and Kin.

My Book, The Movie: Kith and Kin.

--Marshal Zeringue