Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A.F. Brady's "Once a Liar," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Once a Liar by A.F. Brady.

The entry begins:
Peter Caine: I would love to see Jon Hamm or Tom Hardy play Peter. Both actors are exceedingly good looking, and both play evil so well. I have heard that they are really nice guys in real life, and that’s exactly the kind of person I’m after. Someone who is playing a sociopath, and doing it convincingly, because that taps into the nuances of Peter’s own struggles within himself.

Juliette: I would love to have someone who personifies grace, elegance and kindness, but packs a heavy dose of “not gonna take your shit.” Either Katharine…[read on]
Visit A.F. Brady's website.

Coffee with a Canine: A.F. Brady & Maurice.

The Page 69 Test: Once a Liar.

Writers Read: A.F. Brady.

My Book, The Movie: Once a Liar.

--Marshal Zeringue