Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gary Corby's "The Ionia Sanction," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: The Ionia Sanction by Gary Corby.

The entry begins:
The Ionia Sanction is the story of Nicolaos, the only investigating agent in classical Athens, as he searches for stolen information that threatens the safety of Athens. One man has already died trying to protect the secret, another died trying to recover it. Now it's up to Nico to hunt it down, wherever it might be.

About half of the people in my stories are real people, the other half being figments of my demented imagination. So forthwith, I'll cast the major characters!

My wife tells me that Orlando Bloom would be perfect for my hero, Nicolaos. She also tells me that she's willing to take on the role of his girlfriend Diotima.

For Asia, the girl-slave who proves to be quite a handful, we'll have Chloe...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Gary Corby's blog.

Gary Corby is a novelist and former systems programmer at Microsoft. He lives in Australia with his wife and two daughters. His debut novel is The Pericles Commission.

My Book, The Movie: The Ionia Sanction.

--Marshal Zeringue