Monday, August 15, 2011

Colin Cotterill's "Killed at the Whim of a Hat," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Killed at the Whim of a Hat by Colin Cotterill.
 
The entry begins:
This blog's editor always lumbers me with this MY BOOK THE MOVIE homework knowing full well I’ve exhausted all the bankable Asian actors in Hollywood. So, once again I’ll have to wait for the American version and stick a few white guys in there. Here we go:

Jimm: feisty 35 year-old Thai journalist – Salma Hayek with padding

Granddad Jah: honest traffic cop retired broke and grumpy – Tommy...[read on]
Visit Colin Cotterill's website.

The Page 69 Test: Anarchy and Old Dogs.

My Book, The Movie: Curse of the Pogo Stick.

The Page 69 Test: Killed at the Whim of a Hat.

My Book, The Movie: Killed at the Whim of a Hat.

--Marshal Zeringue