Thursday, August 25, 2011

Linda Urbach's "Madame Bovary's Daughter," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Madame Bovary's Daughter by Linda Urbach.

The entry begins:
Before the first scene is even shot, I have to pay a visit to my bank to deposit the enormous check I’ve received for the movie rights to Madame Bovary’s Daughter. Then I have to make an appointment with my accountant to find out how I can avoid paying taxes on such a huge sum. (Unfortunately, there turns out to be no legal way.)

Then I hold auditions for the much sought after part of Berthe Bovary. If you think it’s easy choosing between Natalie Portman, Charlize Theron and Nicole...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Linda Urbach's website and blog.

Writers Read: Linda Urbach.

The Page 69 Test: Madame Bovary's Daughter.

My Book, The Movie: Madame Bovary's Daughter.

--Marshal Zeringue