Thursday, October 22, 2009

Beth Kery's "Daring Time," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Daring Time by Beth Kery.

The entry begins:
I actually had asked my readers the "My Book, The Movie" question about my time travel/erotic romance Daring Time.

We narrowed it down via consensus to Eric Winter cast as the alpha male, twenty-first century detective, yet cerebral Ryan Daire, and the lovely, spirited Anne Hathaway as early twentieth century suffragette, Hope Stillwater.

The readers had a lot of fun with it, and web designer Fiona Jayde even came up with a movie poster with Chicago as the backdrop.

I rarely have an actor or actress in mind when I write a character; I typically want to provide some milestones as far as physical appearance and allow the reader to link the dots in their own...[read on]
Read more about Daring Time, and visit Beth Kery's website and blog.

My Book, The Movie: Daring Time.

--Marshal Zeringue