Friday, July 24, 2020

Jennifer Honeybourn's "The Do-Over," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Do-Over by Jennifer Honeybourn.

The entry begins:
When I was writing The Do-Over, I imagined the main character, Emelia, as Madelaine Petsch, the wonderful actress who plays Cheryl Blossom on Riverdale. I even gave Emelia Madelaine’s gorgeous red hair. Emelia is a bit misguided, she’s starry-eyed about popularity and what it would be like to be part of that crowd. She’s been a little bit in love with Ben for years, so when he finally notices her, she is so flattered that she can’t see him for who he really is. This feels like her chance and she’s going to take it, even if it means putting aside her burgeoning (and confusing) feelings for her best friend Alistair.

For Alistair, Emelia’s love interest, I saw him as...[read on]
Visit Jennifer Honeybourn's website.

My Book, The Movie: Just My Luck.



--Marshal Zeringue