Friday, April 05, 2019

Robert Dugoni's "The Eighth Sister," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Eighth Sister: A Thriller by Robert Dugoni.

The entry begins:
When I wrote The Eighth Sister I had Denzel Washington in mind to play Charles Jenkins. Jenkins is African American, over the age of 60, but fit and very competent. I’ve since had people suggest making Jenkins younger so that Will Smith or Idris Elba could play him. All of them would be fantastic and it would be an incredible lead.

The other lead is the antagonist, FSB Agent Viktor Federov...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Robert Dugoni's website and Facebook page.

The Page 69 Test: Wrongful Death.

The Page 69 Test: Bodily Harm.

My Book, The Movie: Bodily Harm.

The Page 69 Test: Murder One.

My Book, The Movie: Murder One.

My Book, The Movie: The Eighth Sister.

--Marshal Zeringue