Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Alyxandra Harvey's Drake Chronicles, the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: The Drake Chronicles by Alyxandra Harvey.

The entry begins:
I don't picture actors and actresses in my head when I write a novel. The characters usually walk on stage fairly actualized and they get cranky if I try and interfere too much.

But once the book is done, or at least when it's well formed already, I do like to play around with casting the imaginary movie version. I even have links on my website for the Movie Game because I love hearing readers' choices. In fact, it's because of two readers who made their own movie trailer version of Hearts at Stake that I found my Lucy and my Nicholas.

I would be thrilled to pieces if Tim Burton wanted to direct and if the folks involved with the beautiful sets of the Harry Potter films could join in that would be grand. Especially if...[read on]
Learn more about The Drake Chronicles at Alyxandra Harvey's website.

My Book, The Movie: The Drake Chronicles.

--Marshal Zeringue