Friday, December 18, 2020

Layne Fargo's "They Never Learn," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: They Never Learn by Layne Fargo.

The entry begins:
I always “cast” every character in my novels before I start writing them, and I have secret Pinterest boards full of pictures of all my inspirations (like, so many pictures it’s creepy).

Here are some of the main actors I pictured while writing my latest novel, the feminist serial killer thriller They Never Learn:

Christina Hendricks as English professor/murderer of bad men Scarlett Clark. Scarlett is a bombshell redhead who will ruin your life, and Christina basically invented that archetype as Joan Holloway on Mad Men.

Morena Baccarin as Scarlett’s love interest, psychology professor Dr. Mina Pierce. I originally pictured...[read on]
Visit Layne Fargo's website.

My Book, The Movie: They Never Learn.

--Marshal Zeringue