Saturday, September 30, 2017

What is J.T. Ellison reading?

Featured at Writers Read: J.T. Ellison, author of Lie to Me: A Fast-Paced Psychological Thriller.

Her entry begins:
I am knee-deep in a book that is very oddly timed for me. I’ve just released a new novel that has a huge Parisian component, and I did several events with a delightful author named Eleanor Brown on my tour. In preparation for the event, I went to familiarize myself with her new book. What a delight!

A Paris All Your Own is a compilation of essays by highly-successful female authors who’ve all written books set in the City of Light. I’ve...[read on]
About Lie to Me, from the publisher:
They built a life on lies.

Sutton and Ethan Montclair's idyllic life is not as it appears. They seem made for each other, but the truth is ugly. Consumed by professional and personal betrayals and financial woes, the two both love and hate each other. As tenstensions mount, Sutton disappears, leaving behind a note saying not to look for her.

Ethan finds himself the target of vicious gossip as friends, family and the media speculate on what really happened to Sutton Montclair. As the police investigate, the lies the couple have been spinning for years quickly unravel. Is Ethan a killer? Is he being set up? Did Sutton hate him enough to kill the child she never wanted and then herself? The path to the answers is full of twists that will leave the reader breathless.
Visit J.T. Ellison's website, or follow her on Visit J.T. Ellison's website, or follow her on Twitter or Facebook.

The Page 69 Test: Edge of Black.

The Page 69 Test: When Shadows Fall.

My Book, The Movie: When Shadows Fall.

My Book, The Movie: What Lies Behind.

The Page 69 Test: What Lies Behind.

The Page 69 Test: No One Knows.

My Book, The Movie: No One Knows.

The Page 69 Test: Lie to Me.

Writers Read: J.T. Ellison.

--Marshal Zeringue