Friday, September 01, 2017

Gerald Elias's "Spring Break," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Spring Break by Gerald Elias.

The entry begins:
Over the years I've imagined a variety of actors who would do a great job as the blind, curmudgeonly violin teacher/amateur sleuth Daniel Jacobus. Right now I'd have to say that I picture Donald Sutherland in the role. Not what I might have said before, but at the moment I'm thinking he'd do a bang up job. But if he doesn't get back to me this week I'm just going to have to move on to Geoffrey...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Gerald Elias's website.

The Page 69 Test: Devil's Trill.

The Page 69 Test: Danse Macabre.

My Book, The Movie: Devil's Trill and Danse Macabre.

The Page 69 Test: Death and the Maiden.

My Book, The Movie: Playing With Fire.

The Page 69 Test: Playing With Fire.

My Book, The Movie: Spring Break.

--Marshal Zeringue