Tuesday, May 17, 2016

T.R. Ragan's "Furious," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Furious by T.R. Ragan.

The entry begins:
I enjoy spending time searching for actors and actresses who I think could play parts in books I’m working on. I find pictures on the Internet or cut them from magazines and then pin them on my office corkboard for inspiration.

Long before I began writing Furious, book 1 in the Faith McMann Trilogy, I chose Sandra Bullock to play Faith McMann, a schoolteacher, wife and mother of two small children. Faith must find a way to deal with the death of her husband as she sets out into the dark world of human trafficking to find her kids. I think Sandra would do a great job portraying the variety of emotions displayed by Faith’s character.

For the other roles, I chose Drew Barrymore to play Faith’s sister, Jana. Mostly due to sheer size, I would love Vincent...[read on]
Visit T.R. Ragan's website.

The Page 69 Test: Furious.

Writers Read: T.R. Ragan.

My Book, The Movie: Furious.

--Marshal Zeringue