Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Camille Griep's "New Charity Blues," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: New Charity Blues by Camille Griep.

The entry begins:
I have always been guilty of daydreaming and writing with a cinematic ribbon running through my mind. In keeping, I’d love to share my (unlimited budget) casting via the opening montage for the film version of New Charity Blues.

The movie begins with images of a dark and ruined City. Ex-ballerina Syd, played by Julia Goldani Telles (an actress and dancer from the criminally short-lived series Bunheads fame), is climbing a dilapidated staircase. As the music slowly gets louder, she discovers young Mina, played by Kylie Rogers (of The Whispers), trapped while searching for Buster (played by a black and white American Bulldog to be cast by a nice trainer somewhere) who is emerges from a dark corner of the room. When the camera returns to the corner...[read on]
Visit Camille Griep's website.

Coffee with a Canine: Camille Griep and Dutchess Marie Siefker-Griep.

The Page 69 Test: Letters to Zell.

The Page 69 Test: New Charity Blues.

Writers Read: Camille Griep.

My Book, The Movie: New Charity Blues.

--Marshal Zeringue