Thursday, May 26, 2016

Margaret Dilloway's "Momotaro: Xander and the Lost Island of Monsters," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Momotaro: Xander and the Lost Island of Monsters by Margaret Dilloway.

The entry begins:
Joey Morris as Xander. My husband and I were watching Genie in a Bikini on Nickelodeon with our youngest and we turned to each other and said, "Xander!"

Paris Berelc as Jinx-- she has mad gymnastics skills!

Charles Vandervaart as Peyton.

Caitriona Balfe from Outlander for...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Margaret Dilloway's website and blog.

Coffee with a Canine: Margaret Dilloway and Gatsby.

My Book, The Movie: The Care and Handling of Roses with Thorns.

The Page 69 Test: The Care and Handling of Roses with Thorns.

My Book, The Movie: Sisters of Heart and Snow.

The Page 69 Test: Momotaro: Xander and the Lost Island of Monsters.

My Book, The Movie: Momotaro: Xander and the Lost Island of Monsters.

--Marshal Zeringue