Monday, January 18, 2016

Michael Cobley's "Ancestral Machines," the movie

Featured at My Book, the Movie: Ancestral Machines by Michael Cobley.

The entry begins:
My next book is called Ancestral Machines and one of the main characters is a smuggler captain called Brannan Pyke, a scallywag chancer of Irish extraction, a self-centred charmer who also has a good side, sort of. And I've just recently found out that the actor who plays Hook in the TV series, Once Upon A Time, is Irishman Colin O'Donoghue, and having now heard him speak with his own voice I know and am utterly convinced that he should be the one to play Pyke in Ancestral Machines The Movie, no question.

Dervla is Pyke's 2nd-in-command and not-quite girlfriend, also of Irish extraction, and I reckon that...[read on]
Visit Michael Cobley's website.

The Page 69 Test: Ancestral Machines.

My Book, the Movie: Ancestral Machines.

--Marshal Zeringue