Friday, January 01, 2016

Christine Husom's Snow Globe Shop Mysteries & Winnebago County Mysteries, the movies

Featured at My Book, the Movie: Snow Globe Shop Mysteries & Winnebago County Mysteries by Christine Husom.

The entry begins:
I’m a bit stumped when asked who I’d like to play the characters in my mystery series if the books were made into movies. In the Winnebago County Mysteries, I had some help when one of my readers told me she imagines Anson Mount as Detective Elton “Smoke” Dawes. I agree Anson would be a great choice. I also see Smoke as a younger, thinner Tom Selleck.

As for an actor to play Sergeant Corinne “Corky” Aleckson—of the more famous actresses, Reese Witherspoon fits her physical description fairly well, and is possibly a good match. But I think I’d look for...[read on]
Visit Christine Husom's website.

The Page 69 Test: The Iced Princess.

The Page 69 Test: Secret in Whitetail Lake.

Writers Read: Christine Husom.

My Book, the Movie: Snow Globe Shop Mysteries & Winnebago County Mysteries.

--Marshal Zeringue