Thursday, January 07, 2016

Nicole Trilivas's "Girls Who Travel," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Girls Who Travel by Nicole Trilivas.

The entry begins:
When I was writing the character of Kika Shores, I was picturing “it” girl and model, Cara Delevingne. I had never heard her speak in real life, but she gave me the perfect visual base to project my Kika on to. Cara's quirky facial expressions and wafting sense of joie de vivre seemed like a great template to start with, and I just built up from there.

I could never find the perfect person to portray Lochlon, but in my mind’s eye, I know exactly what he looks like: pale skin, dark hair, green eyes and scuff--not to mention a sexy...[read on]
Visit Nicole Trilivas's website.

Writers Read: Nicole Trilivas.

My Book, The Movie: Girls Who Travel.

--Marshal Zeringue