Thursday, July 23, 2015

Ted Kosmatka's "The Flicker Men," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Flicker Men by Ted Kosmatka.

The entry begins:
I grew up going to the movies all the time, so for me, now that I’m a writer, picking out actors to play the movie in my head is always a lot of fun. The main character of The Flicker Men is Eric Argus, a troubled scientist who soon finds himself out of his depth. I’m a huge fan of what James McAvoy did in The Last King of Scottland, so I’d love to see what McAvoy could do as Eric. For Satvik, one actor leapt to mind...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Ted Kosmatka's website.

The Page 69 Test: The Games.

My Book, the Movie: The Games.

My Book, the Movie: Prophet of Bones.

The Page 69 Test: Prophet of Bones.

Writers Read: Ted Kosmatka.

The Page 69 Test: The Flicker Men.

My Book, The Movie: The Flicker Men.

--Marshal Zeringue