Sunday, July 05, 2015

Nina George's "The Little Paris Bookshop," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George.

From her entry:
You see: I am not so much into casting. I am also not so much into movies or celebs, so I am not sure, which living or dead actor could go for M. Perdu or all the stuff and personage. I never saw Jean Perdu from outside, I saw him from inside. If his eyes are blue, green or warm, if his hair is brown or gone – this was never the point.

And: I still believe that making movies is an art of its own. A regisseur, an actress, a cutter – they are artists in their manner, and experts to develop a new piece of art out of any book! So when I now say: Ehm, maybe George Clooney would fit?, this may not be the perfect choice for...[read on]
Visit Nina George's website.

My Book, The Movie: The Little Paris Bookshop.

--Marshal Zeringue