Saturday, May 18, 2019

Coffee with a canine: Scott MacDonald & Sadie

Featured at Coffee with a Canine: Scott MacDonald and Sadie.

The author, on how he and Sadie were united:
My son Ross saved Sadie when he was a law student at the University of Texas. When he accepted a full time job at a prestigious Houston law firm, he could not keep Sadie and asked me, his father, to take Sadie in. I was not looking for a dog, I was traveling back and forth to Australia, and having a dog created complications. But Ross is my son and he loved this dog, so I did what I think most parents would do - I took Sadie...[read on]
About MacDonald's book, Think Like a Dog, from the publisher:
They're loyal, loving, and big-hearted—dogs are our best friends for a good reason. Yet they have much more to offer than just love and friendship. Let CEO Scott MacDonald and rescue dog Sadie show you how to have a more rewarding life and a more successful career in Think Like a Dog.

With whimsy and insight, Scott and Sadie offer important lessons in loyalty, persistence, leaving your mark, and always being a great sniffer. Scott reveals what Sadie and other dogs teach us about successful work habits and organizational strategies for outstanding business success.

Want a better, happier, and more satisfying life? Want to be successful? Start by understanding a dog's perspective and applying the lessons learned!
Visit Scott MacDonald's website.

Coffee with a Canine: Scott MacDonald and Sadie.

--Marshal Zeringue