Thursday, March 01, 2018

Joy Fielding's "The Bad Daughter," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Bad Daughter by Joy Fielding.

The entry begins:
I really hadn’t given this much thought since I no longer hold my breath waiting for movie offers, but I consulted with my daughter Shannon and together we came up with the following: for Robin - Amy Adams, Natalie Portman, Alicia Vikander, Rachel McAdams or Jennifer Lawrence. In short any of the top actresses working today. I also like Emma...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Joy Fielding's website.

The Page 69 Test: Shadow Creek.

My Book, The Movie: Shadow Creek.

The Page 69 Test: Someone Is Watching.

My Book, The Movie: Someone Is Watching.

Writers Read: Joy Fielding.

My Book, The Movie: The Bad Daughter.

--Marshal Zeringue