Wednesday, October 06, 2010

What is Cherish D'Angelo reading?

The current featured contributor at Writers Read: Cherish D'Angelo, author of the contemporary romantic suspense novel Lancelot's Lady.

Her entry begins:
I have a couple of novels on the go and one marketing book, all by various authors. One thriller I'm reading that totally sucked me in is The Dark Tide by Andrew Gross. You may know Andrew from his partnership with James Patterson on the Women's Murder Club series that started with 1st to Die. It was made into a television series.

I've been a fan of Andrew's work for many years, so I knew that The Dark Tide would be an awesome treat. And it hasn't let me down yet. The Dark Tide hooked me from the first chapter, with its subtle foreshadowing on the first few pages. By the end of that chapter, you know something bad is going to happen. By chapter two, it does. Talk about being...[read on]
About Lancelot's Lady:
A Bahamas holiday from dying billionaire JT Lance, a man with a dark secret, leads palliative nurse Rhianna McLeod to Jonathan, a man with his own troubled past, and Rhianna finds herself drawn to the handsome recluse, while unbeknownst to her, someone with a horrific plan is hunting her down.
Learn more about Lancelot's Lady and Cherish D'Angelo (aka Cheryl Kaye Tardif) at the official website and author's blog.

View the Lancelot's Lady video trailer.

My Book, The Movie: Lancelot's Lady.

Writers Read: Cherish D'Angelo.

--Marshal Zeringue