Sunday, October 03, 2010

Matt Hilton's "Judgment and Wrath," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Judgment and Wrath by Matt Hilton.

The entry begins:
OK, I admit to playing the ‘what if they made my book into a movie’ game and have mulled this over with some of my readers on occasion. It’s surprising who comes to mind, and there seems to be a mix of opinions.

Judgment and Wrath is an action thriller, with Joe Hunter protecting a young couple after they are targeted by a demented contract killer who believes himself to be the fallen angel ‘Dantalion’. Here are my choices for casting Judgment and Wrath, the second in the Joe Hunter thriller series, as well as some others I’ve had suggested to me by my readers.

Joe Hunter: ...[read on]
Read more about Judgment and Wrath, and visit Matt Hilton's website and blog.

Writers Read: Matt Hilton.

The Page 69 Test: Judgment and Wrath.

My Book, The Movie: Judgment and Wrath.

--Marshal Zeringue