Friday, November 11, 2016

Stephen Aryan's "Battlemage," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Battlemage by Stephen Aryan.

The entry begins:
I never create characters with actors in mind, but when I look back I can sometimes picture certain actors playing the roles. This does change, however, at the moment these are who I can see playing the leads in Battlemage, the first book in my Age of Darkness trilogy.

Balfruss - I picture John Rhys-Davies because Balfruss is slightly older and has lived a bit when we first meet him. He’s middle-aged, his hair is thinning on top and there are patches of white in his beard. He’s a bit weary and battered and John Rhys-Davies fits the bill perfectly. He’s also not that physically intimidating and is not rippling with muscles, but when he speaks people listen, and it is the same with Balfruss. There’s a commanding presence to JRD that also fits.

Talandra – Probably someone like Liv...[read on]
Visit Stephen Aryan's website.

My Book, The Movie: Battlemage.

--Marshal Zeringue