Monday, November 07, 2016

Leah Kaminsky's "The Waiting Room," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Waiting Room: A Novel by Leah Kaminsky.

The entry begins:
When I first started writing The Waiting Room, I imagined the characters moving about on a stage. Later, the scenes felt more filmic, as if I was peering in on someone’s life from behind a camera lens. Although I knew what each of my characters looked like, I’ve never actually thought about which actors I would cast in the role until now. It’s been such fun trawling through photos trying to come up with the perfect fit. In the end I’ve chosen Natalie Portman to play the role of Dina. She is intelligent, witty and edgy, like my character, but...[read on]
Visit Leah Kaminsky's website.

My Book, The Movie: The Waiting Room.

--Marshal Zeringue