Saturday, June 25, 2016

Joy Callaway's "The Fifth Avenue Artists Society," the movie

Featured at My Book, the Movie: The Fifth Avenue Artists Society: A Novel by Joy Callaway.

The entry begins:
I don’t often think of actors when I’m writing, but there are many times when I’ll see someone in a particular role and think, wow, if there’s ever a movie, I’ll need them in mine. So, here we go!

For the role of Ginny, I’d cast Michelle Dockery. She plays a strong, driven female lead so well and I think she would be just perfect.

I’d choose Rachel McAdams as Ginny’s older sister, Bess. She’s a milliner with a prickly personality, and McAdams is so versatile and compelling.

You can’t have a proper period drama without including...[read on]
Visit Joy Callaway's website.

My Book, the Movie: The Fifth Avenue Artists Society.

--Marshal Zeringue