Friday, June 03, 2016

Mike Brooks's "Dark Run," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Dark Run (Book #1 of Keiko) by Mike Brooks.

The entry begins:
If someone ever makes a movie of Dark Run my main wish would be that they keep the ethnicity of the actors the same. The point of the core crew is that it's a diverse group to reflect the multicultural nature of a futuristic galactic civilisation. Unfortunately I don't watch a great deal of TV or movies, so my reference points for actors are rather limited. However, there are a few characters whom I have ideas for:

Ichabod Drift: He's tall, good-looking, charming, and of Mexican heritage despite the name. I've wondered about this for a while, but the perfect candidate would seem to be José Alberto Rodríguez, better known as Alberto Del Rio from the WWE.

Tamara Rourke: Drift's business partner is small and wiry, but ruthlessly efficient. From what other people have saidy...[read on]
Visit the official Mike Brooks website.

My Book, The Movie: Dark Run.

--Marshal Zeringue