Monday, September 03, 2012

Coffee with a canine: Kelly Creagh & Annabel, Jack and Holly

The current featured quartet at Coffee with a Canine: Kelly Creagh & Annabel, Jack and Holly.

The author, on how Jack and Holly joined her and Annabel:
Currently, I’m working on my third novel in the Nevermore trilogy and, for some reason, it seems as though I get a dog every book! I think I’m going to chill out at three dogs, though. They can be a handful! I adopted Jack in 2011 from the Humane Society. Holly is a purebred Maltese. I got her last May when a friend of mine found out from the breeder that the buyer fell through and that the dog needed a home right away. I saw little Holly’s face and couldn’t help myself, I melted! She was given to me and I have enjoyed her company so much. I’m a rescue pet parent all the way and...[read on]
About Creagh's new novel Enshadowed, from the publisher:
True love takes a twisted turn in the second book of this modern gothic romance trilogy channeling the dark brilliance of Edgar Allan Poe.

While Varen remains a prisoner in a perilous dream world where the terrifying stories of Edgar Allan Poe come to life, Isobel travels to Baltimore to confront the dark figure known throughout the world as the Poe Toaster. This man, the same man who once appeared to Isobel in her dreams and abandoned her in Varen’s nightmare world, holds the key to saving Varen.

But when Isobel discovers a way to return to this dream world, she finds herself swept up in a realm that not only holds remnants of Edgar Allan Poe’s presence, but has also now taken on the characteristics of Varen’s innermost self. It is a dark world of fear, terror, and anger.

When Isobel once more encounters Varen, she finds him changed. And now Isobel must face a new adversary—one who also happens to be her greatest love.
Visit Kelly Creagh's website.

Coffee with a Canine: Kelly Creagh and Annabel (September 2010).

Read--Coffee with a Canine: Kelly Creagh & Annabel, Jack and Holly.

--Marshal Zeringue