Sunday, September 23, 2012

Kim Fay's "The Map of Lost Memories," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: The Map of Lost Memories by Kim Fay.

The entry begins:
When I started writing my novel, I was twenty-nine years old, the same age as my main character, Irene Blum. When I finished, fourteen years later, I was … well, you can do the math. The same goes for Cate Blanchett, the actress I had envisioned playing Irene. The problem with the latter, at least when it comes to The Map of Lost Memories making its way to the big screen, is that Irene will forever be twenty-nine, just as her partner-in-crime/rival Simone will always be in her early twenties, and her love interest Marc Rafferty in his early thirties. This knocks my supporting role original choices of Emily...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Kim Fay's website and Facebook page.

The Page 69 Test: The Map of Lost Memories.

My Book, The Movie: The Map of Lost Memories.

--Marshal Zeringue