Friday, July 08, 2011

D.B. Henson's "Deed to Death," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Deed to Death by D.B. Henson.

The entry begins:
Every author dreams of watching the characters he or she created come to life on the silver screen. I’m no exception. In Deed to Death, everyone has a secret and no one is who they appear to be. When writing the novel, I really didn’t have any particular actors in mind, but it only took a few minutes to decide who I would love to see in the roles of the main characters.

Evangeline Lilly as Toni Matthews:

I was a fan of the television series Lost, and I think Evangeline would be wonderful as the lead character. In the role of Kate Austen, the Canadian actress proved her ability to portray a woman who is not only a fighter and survivor, but also one who possesses an underlying...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at D.B. Henson's website and blog.

Writers Read: D.B. Henson.

The Page 69 Test: Deed to Death.

My Book, The Movie: Deed to Death.

--Marshal Zeringue