Monday, July 11, 2011

Chevy Stevens's "Still Missing," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Still Missing by Chevy Stevens.

The entry begins:
When I first started writing Still Missing, which has now been optioned for a movie, I used to imagine Gary Kincaid, the lead detective, as George Clooney and Annie, the main character, as Angelina Jolie, how she was in the movie Girl, Interrupted. But since it took a few years to finish the book, and it might take a couple of more before it’s ever made into a movie, I don’t think either of them would be age appropriate anymore.

These days, I’d love to see...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at the official Chevy Stevens website and blog. Her new novel is Never Knowing.

Read--Coffee with a Canine: Chevy Stevens and Annie.

Writers Read: Chevy Stevens.

My Book, The Movie: Still Missing.

--Marshal Zeringue