Friday, July 22, 2011

Steven Gould's "7th Sigma," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: 7th Sigma by Steven Gould.

The entry begins:
Having already had a movie made out of one of my books, this one makes me wince. They're were several candidates for the role of Davy in my first novel Jumper, but we ended up with Young Darth Vader.

The character in 7th Sigma, Kimble, starts out at 12 and ends up at eighteen so it would have to be either an actor with incredible range or a couple of actors. However, this would be so far out in the future that really we're talking about actors who aren't on the scene yet or are child actors now. My dream would be a young Justin...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Steven Gould's website.

Gould is the author of Jumper, Wildside, Helm, Blind Waves, Reflex, and Jumper: Griffin’s Story, as well as many short stories. He is the recipient of the Hal Clement Young Adult Award for Science Fiction and has been nominated for both the Hugo and the Nebula Awards.

Writers Read: Steven Gould.

The Page 69 Test: 7th Sigma.

My Book, The Movie: 7th Sigma.

--Marshal Zeringue