Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hannah Nordhaus's "The Beekeeper's Lament," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: The Beekeeper's Lament by Hannah Nordhaus.

The entry begins:
I want Nicholson! Jack Nicholson and my main character, migratory beekeeper John Miller, have the same booming voice (though Miller doesn’t growl quite so much), a similar, eye-rolling sense of drama, a frenetic vibe, and a wicked sense of humor. They even have the same hairline. Sure, Nicholson’s older than my beekeeper-in-mid-career (and mid-life) crisis, but there’s hair dye for that, right? If Nicholson doesn’t work out, I’ll take Chris...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Hannah Nordhaus's website and blog.

The Page 99 Test: The Beekeeper's Lament.

My Book, The Movie: The Beekeeper's Lament.

--Marshal Zeringue