Wednesday, July 06, 2022

Leslie Hooton's "After Everyone Else," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: After Everyone Else by Leslie Hooton.

The entry begins:
Thumbnail take on After Everyone Else: "Family Dynamic with a murder mystery mashup."

Bailey Edgeworth, a famed restaurant designer, is arrested for the murder of her ex-husband. If the murder accusation isn't enough she is trying to balance her husband, her "junior terriorist teenager" and her skyrocketing career.

I don't have particular actors in mind when I am writing however once the book is submitted my imagination runs free. Every time I watch a movie or TV show I think "Oh, he would be a good Griffin." or " She would be a good Bailey." In After Everyone Else, for Bailey I see Daisy Edgar Jones because there is something mysterious about both women, and I always pictured Bailey as a brunette. They are both strong, determined and I love their sense of style.

Griffin always struck me as lanky and scruffy. I see...[read on]
Visit Leslie Hooton's website.

The Page 69 Test: After Everyone Else.

My Book, The Movie: After Everyone Else.

--Marshal Zeringue