Monday, January 29, 2018

Matt Hilton's "Worst Fear," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Worst Fear by Matt Hilton.

The entry begins:
The principal characters of Worst Fear are private investigator Tess Grey and her partner, Nicolas ‘Po’ Villere, an ex-con from Louisiana. Being the fourth book in the series, I have a firm image of both of them in my mind’s eye while writing. Had a movie been made of the book about twenty years ago the principal actors I’d have chosen would have been Patricia Arquette and Sam Elliot as they come closest to the physical and characteristic descriptions I have in mind. However, right now, I’d be hoping for current star appeal so would cast...[read on]
Visit Matt Hilton's website.

The Page 69 Test: Judgment and Wrath.

My Book, The Movie: Judgment and Wrath.

The Page 69 Test: Painted Skins.

Writers Read: Matt Hilton.

The Page 69 Test: Worst Fear.

My Book, The Movie: Worst Fear.

--Marshal Zeringue