Friday, January 26, 2018

James Anderson's "Lullaby Road," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Lullaby Road: A Novel by James Anderson.

The entry begins:
Lullaby Road, though not a sequel, is a continuation of The Never-Open Desert Diner, meaning you can read either without having read the other. There are some choice, scenery-eating roles in Lullaby Road, like that of Walt Butterfield, the very fit but slightly crazy owner of the diner. An obvious choice would be Clint Eastwood, though I can imagine Sam Elliott and Tommy Lee Jones.

Perhaps the most interesting speculation, at least for me, is the director, and...[read on]
Visit James Anderson's website.

My Book, The Movie: The Never-Open Desert Diner.

The Page 69 Test: Lullaby Road.

Writers Read: James Anderson.

My Book, The Movie: Lullaby Road.

--Marshal Zeringue