Friday, December 23, 2016

Michele Hauf's "A Venetian Vampire," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: A Venetian Vampire by Michele Hauf.

The entry begins:
I'm a visual writer. I need pictures. In fact, when creating a story I generally start with pictures of faces and the story grows from there. I'm also addicted to Pinterest. This works well for me because there I can create 'boards' for each of my stories and fill it with the images that inspire them.

For A Venetian Vampire the role of the vampire hero Dante D'Arcangelo would go to Rupert Friend. Shave his hair micro-short and dye it black, put him in a tailored Italian suit, pop in some fangs, and he's the guy.

The heroine, another vampire called Kyler Cole...[read on]
Visit Michele Hauf's website.

My Book, The Movie: A Venetian Vampire.

--Marshal Zeringue