Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Jax Miller's "Freedom's Child," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Freedom's Child by Jax Miller.

The entry begins:
Before coming to this blog, I always wondered if I were the only person to imagine my characters as actors.

As someone whose passion is more invested in film than books (as an author, this is probably blasphemous), I’ve always used the movies as my main source of inspiration in all of my writing. So writing in Freedom’s Child, I had to be able to see it on my mental big screen before writing it each chapter down. So this is easy for me.

My main character is always the most difficult because I always imagined myself (because who doesn’t love playing pretend?). For Freedom, I’d love to see Charlize Theron, she’s just so powerful on the screen. Though looks-wise, I’d love to see what Julianne...[read on]
Visit Jax Miller's website.

My Book, The Movie: Freedom's Child.

--Marshal Zeringue