Saturday, June 27, 2015

Beth Cato's "The Clockwork Crown," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Clockwork Crown by Beth Cato.

The entry begins:
When I think of my books The Clockwork Dagger and The Clockwork Crown as movies, I don't think of a Hollywood movie. I can only see it as an anime, especially one done by Studio Ghibli. They are famous for their movies like My Neighbor Totoro and Howl's Moving Castle--the latter in particular shows how well they handle steampunk fantasy with fantastic visuals. My books span forested wilderness to sky-scraping cities teeming with factories to scenes of pure, ancient magic. When I think of what they could do with that, I...[read on]
Learn more about The Clockwork Dagger and the just-released The Clockwork Crown at Beth Cato's website.

The Page 69 Test: The Clockwork Dagger.

My Book, The Movie: The Clockwork Crown.

--Marshal Zeringue