Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Katrina Leno's "The Half Life of Molly Pierce," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Half Life of Molly Pierce by Katrina Leno.

The entry begins:
This is a hard one because there are so many phenomenal younger actors right now, so instead of naming names, I’m going to be a bit more vague. I’d love to see someone with a larger body type playing Molly. I think all bodies are great and beautiful (small bodies, big bodies, short bodies, tall bodies) but I think we currently have an underrepresentation in media of fuller figured women (and young women). I’d love to see...[read on]
Visit Katrina Leno's website.

Writers Read: Katrina Leno.

The Page 69 Test: The Half Life of Molly Pierce.

My Book, The Movie: The Half Life of Molly Pierce.

--Marshal Zeringue