Friday, June 12, 2020

Q&A with Holly Miller

From my Q&A with Holly Miller, author of The Sight of You:
How much work does your title do to take readers into the story?

My title The Sight Of You actually took quite a while to come up with. My working title for the book was As Long As It’s Love, but the publishers felt that might make the book sound more light-hearted than it actually is. (It’s not what I’d call a ‘heavy’ read – I’d say it’s actually quite uplifting – but there are parts where you might need some tissues handy, and it was felt the original title didn’t quite reflect that.) But The Sight Of You feels perfect, because the book is all about what Joel sees when he dreams, and the moment when he first sees Callie – as well as moments after that when...[read on]
Visit Holly Miller's website.

Q&A with Holly Miller.

--Marshal Zeringue