Sunday, June 21, 2020

Catherine McKenzie's "You Can't Catch Me," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: You Can't Catch Me by Catherine McKenzie.

The entry begins:
I often get asked if my books were made into a film, who would play the lead roles. This is a difficult question for me because, although I do describe my characters, they are not necessarily fully physical humans to me. What I've found is that I often react negatively to certain suggestions -- not her, I've been known to say, but don't have a clear view in mind of who should play what person. That being said, here's a few possibilities:

Jessica Williams (Jessica 1, the main character): Jennifer Lawrence, Shailene Woodley

Jessie (Jessica 3): Emma Stone

JJ (Jessica 4): Emma...[read on]
Visit Catherine McKenzie's website.

My Book, The Movie: You Can't Catch Me.

--Marshal Zeringue