Monday, June 04, 2018

Lucinda Riley's "The Pearl Sister," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Pearl Sister (Book #4 of The Seven Sisters) by Lucinda Riley.

The entry begins:
I never write my characters with certain film stars in mind – the characters appear in my head fully formed. But dream-casting my books afterwards is something I really enjoy doing, especially because since the Seven Sisters series has been optioned to be turned into a multi-series television show by a Hollywood production company, it doesn’t feel like so much of a ‘dream’ anymore.

The main character in The Pearl Sister is CeCe, a painter who has lost her passion and her way, who is sent on a journey to Australia to discover her past. The Australian Aboriginal actress and singer Jessica Mauboy would be a perfect fit, because not only does she look just like how I imagine CeCe, she represents the wonderful melting pot of Australian culture in her mixed heritage.

The mysterious Ace, who CeCe meets on a beach in Thailand, would be played by...[read on]
Visit Lucinda Riley's website.

The Page 69 Test: The Storm Sister.

My Book, The Movie: The Storm Sister.

My Book, The Movie: The Shadow Sister.

The Page 69 Test: The Shadow Sister.

Writers Read: Lucinda Riley.

The Page 69 Test: The Pearl Sister.

My Book, The Movie: The Pearl Sister.

--Marshal Zeringue